Wednesday 17th May 2017
This morning we continue our walk into the freedom that Christ won for us on the cross.
Do you know that in Christ you are secure?
Here is another extract from the Freedom in Christ Course that you can pray and meditate on:
I renounce the lie that I am guilty, unprotected, alone, or abandoned, because in Christ I am totally secure. God says that:
- I am free from condemnation (Romans 8 v 1 – 2)
- I am assured that all things work together for good (Romans 8 v 28)
- I am free from any condemning charges against me (Romans 8 v 31 – 34)
- I cannot be separated from the love of God (Romans 8 v 35 – 39)
- I have been established, anointed and sealed by God (2 Corinthians 1 v 21 – 22)
- I am confident that the good work God has begun in me will be perfected (Philippians 1 v 6)
- I am a citizen of heaven (Philippians 3 v 20)
- I am hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3 v 3)
- I have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1 v 7)
- I can find grace and mercy to help in time of need (Hebrews 4 v 16)
- I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me (1 John 5 v 18)
These are great promises that are all found in the Word of God. Our circumstances may change around us but these truths always remain the same – God cannot lie.
Have a great day!
Senior Pastor at Sawyers Church