Friday 19th May 2017
Our devotions from the Freedom in Christ Course continue this morning.
Sometimes we are greatly hindered from walking by faith in our Father God because of the lies we have believed about Him. The following verses will help break the chains of those lies and enable you to begin to experience that intimate “Abba Father” relationship with Him.
I joyfully accept the truth that my Father God is….
- Intimate and involved (Psalm 139 v 1 – 18)
- Kind and compassionate (Psalm 103 v 8 – 14)
- Accepting and filled with joy and love (Romans 15 v 7)
- Warm and affectionate (Isaiah 40 v 11)
- Always with me and eager to be with me (Hebrews 13 v 5)
- Patient and slow to anger and delights in those who put their hope in his unfailing love (2 Peter 3 v 9)
- Is loving and gentle and protective (Jeremiah 31 v 3)
- Trustworthy and wants to give me a full life (Lamentations 3 v 22 – 23)
- Full of grace and mercy and gives me freedom to fail (Hebrews 4 v 15 – 16)
- Tender-hearted and forgiving (Psalm 130 v 1 – 4)
- Committed to my growth and proud of me as his growing child (Romans 8 v 28 – 29)
YOU ARE THE APPLE OF HIS EYE
Have a great day!
Senior Pastor at Sawyers Church